Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This forum presents the last news related to J!TrackGallery development usage and bug ...

TOPIC: J!TrackGallery Communauty feature

J!TrackGallery Communauty feature 4 years 9 months ago #86

• Christophe
  • Administrator
I'm currently working at developping a new feature. The goal is to define a cluster or a communauty (of J!TrackGallery websites) in order to share maps on "communauty overview". The "communauty overview" will aggregate all maps pertaining to each communauty member (with the link refering to its member site/map...).

My proper goal is to propose this feature for the French Alpin Club which is a federation grouping more than a hundred of clubs. Each club could manage its own set of tracks, while the communauty overview (available for each member) allows for a larger visibility at the federation activity.

I think this feature is probably useless for most user so I will not include the corresponding code on Github during the first steps of the development. Nevertheless if you are interested, don't hesitate to propose your ideas or to ask for code on GitHub. This feature development will probably take a long time since I never wrote Joomla component from scratch.
Christophe
J!TrackGallery developper
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Christophe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claude
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds